How to Install Flixanity Kodi Addon
- Posted by sdwld
- On May 29, 2020
Flixanity is an addon that was developed by Stream Hub. It is an amazing addon that can be used in playing television shows and movies. It has lots of features. However, of all these features, one stands out. This feature is its capacity to stream videos according to the video’s resolution. This might seem irrelevant. It, however, is an amazing alternative because streams carried out by lots of addons stay unknown when the video is not playing.
Furthermore, Flixanity addon is an ideal addon for individuals with not very fast internet connections. These individuals can make use of the option of playing videos of lower resolution. These video types make use of less data and a reduced bandwidth when compared to high definition videos.
Before going on to install Flixanity, you have to ensure that the Unknown Source box gets checked. This should be done because this is a step that Kodi needs for third party add-ons to be installed.
It is also vital to make use of the right VPN when making use of Kodi. This way, you can get the most of security, as well as privacy. There are various types of VPNs and these different VPNs come with various price tags. So, if you cannot afford a pricey VPN, you can make use of IPVanish. IPVanish possesses lots of fast servers. Due to this, you will not need to deal with the issue of lags or throttling.
It is almost a normal thing for working addons to get down. This is a reason, there is always a hunt for alternative addons that are working and are suitable for Kodi 17.6. While there are a couple of addons that suit this description, Flixanity is one that you can count on.
How to Install Flixanity Kodi addon
To Install Flixanity Kodi addon, simply follow the steps below;
- Step 1: Select the System Icon starting from the upper left
- Step 2: Select File Manager
- Step 3: Select Add Source located on your screen’s left
- Step 4: Select ‘None”
- Step 5: Type in the URL
- Step 6: In the box below tag it Stream Hub and select OK
- Step 7: Ensure that all the steps you carried out are right
- Step 8: Once done, you need to head back to the Main Menu and select add-ons
- Step 9: The next thing to be done is select the package Installer Icon located on the top left
- Step 10: Get it installed from zip file
- Step 11: Once you get this done, you will notice a box open. Locate Stream Hub. Once done, click on it.
- Step 12: Click on repository.streamhub.zip
- Step 13: ‘Stream Hub Installed’ will pop up on the upper right end of the screen
- Step 14: Click on “Install from repository”
- Step 15: Select Stream Hub Repository
- Step 16: Select Video add-ons
- Step 17: Click Flixanity
- Step 18: At this point, you should go on and get Flixanity Kodi Addon installed
Step 19: Once it gets downloaded and installed, you can find it on the Kodi’s Video add-on sector.
0 comments on How to Install Flixanity Kodi Addon