How to Install Kodi on Fire Stick
- Posted by sdwld
- On May 29, 2020
Amazon fire TV is a media player that is used in streaming internet content. With this device, you can stream videos from YouTube and Netflix. Furthermore, you can stream music from platforms meant for the streaming of music over the internet. Amazon fire TV is obtained in two forms. They are Fire Stick and Fire TV. While there is some level of similarity between Fire TV and Fire Stick, Fire Stick is not as strong as Fire TV. All you need to get Fire Stick is to part with about $60. Contained in this post is a tried and trusted method through which you can install Kodi on Fire stick.
Installing Kodi of Fire stick
Fire Stick Kodi is mobile and portable. Also, all that is needed to install Kodi on Fire stick are HDMI TV and a good internet connection. If you have these, you can both install Kodi on Fire Stick and enjoy the contents that you have always been interested in.
If you do not have a Smart TV, you do not have to be worried. You know why? The reason is if you are in possession of Amazon Fire Stick, your TV can be made to function like it is smart. To make this happen, all you need to do is connect Amazon Fire Stick to your TV via your television’s HDMI Port.
There is a lot that you can enjoy if you make use of Amazon Fire TV. Some of the many things that can make your day fun filled are Apps, 4000 television channels, 250,000 television episodes, and lots of games.
Kodi Fire Stick was designed in a way that various types of users can enjoy it. If you have Amazon Fire Stick Kodi setup, you can stream more songs, movies, and even images that you bargained for.
Setting up Kodi
When setting up Kodi Fires Stick, you can make use of the remote that it comes with.
To set up Kodi, simply follow the instructions below;
Download Kodi on Fire Stick
This is perhaps the most rapid way to install Kodi on Fire Stick. Also, this method is compatible with all Fire Stick devices.
To download Kodi on Fire Stick, do the following;
- Visit settings and locate system
- The next thing to be done is to locate Developer Options. Once done, authorize ADB Debugging. In addition to enabling ADB debugging, enable apps which come from sources that are unknown.
- Once you do this, open app store, then, search for Downloader and get it installed.
- After installing the app, open it, paste the link below and click “Download”
- After downloading the app, the alternative to get Kodi installed will pop-up. When this happens, click “install”.
- At this point, you have successfully installed Kodi on your Fire Stick. To begin making use of it, simply visit the apps on your device.
Install Kodi Fire Stick TV Using Apps2Fire Mobile App
To enjoy all that Kodi Firestick Tv has to offer, you can make use of Apps2Fire. Basically, Apps2Fire is an Android app that can be used in installing other android apps on Amazon fire tv stick Kodi. To make use of Apps2Fire, the first thing you should do is get Kodi installed on your phone. After doing this, you can make use of Apps2Fire to move the intalled app from your phone to your television. With an Android smartphone, you can easily install Kodi.
To make use of Apps2Fire in installing Kodi, simply follow the steps below;
- Head to Settings-System-Developer option. After doing this, you will come across “Apps from Unknown Sources.” As soon as you notice this alternative, get it turned on. After turning it on, go ahead and install Kodi on kodi Amazon Fire TV. After doing this feel free to turn this option off.
- The next thing you should do is click on settings-system about-network and get the IP address of your Fire TV recorded.
- Once done, go ahead and get Kodi installed on your phone
- To do this, all you need to do is select Menu and then select “Upload”. After doing this, a list of all apps on your device will become visible. Go on and select Kodi.
- After this is done, the process of installation will begin. If during this process, you experience an error, it implies that this method is not the right method for you and you will need to work with a different method
Make Use of adbLink
The use of adbLink in installing Kodi on Fire Stick is not the easiest way to install Kodi on Fire Stick. It is known as one of the complex methods of getting this done. This method of installing Kodi on Fire Stick is one that can be taken advantage of by people without android devices.
To make use of adbLink in Installing Kodi on Fire Stick, there are certain items you need. Most important of these items is a PC. This could be a desktop or a laptop. The PC you intend to use in getting this done has to be on the same network as Fire Stick. You have to either make use of one Internet Modem or WiFi. There are really no restrictions to the operating system you can use as adbLink can work with Mac, Windows, and Linux systems.
Follow the steps below to make use of adbLink in installing Kodi
- The first thing that you should do is download the Kodi file. Once downloaded, save the Kodi file on the PC you intend to make use of in running adbLink.
- The next thing you have to do is get ADB enabled in Amazon Fire TV device. To get this done, get started with Fire Stick and select Settings- system-developer options. When at this, ensure that the toggle gets turned on. Furthermore, authorize Apps from sources that are unknown Sources, as well as ADB Debugging. A message about unknown sources will pop up. When you see this, all you need to do is click on “OK’.
- At this point, what you need to do is locate your Fire Stick/FireTV device’s IP address so the adbLink tool can be made use of. With this IP, you can drive the Kodi files into your FireTV/Firestick devices. To do this, head to Settings-system-about-network. Take note of this particular IP address as it will be used in the step that follows.
- You need to get your PC prepared as your Fire Stick is set. Go on and download adbLink. After downloading it, get it installed. You can download adbLink from the links below.
- adbLink Linux
- adbLink Windows
- adbLinks Mac(OS X 10.7 or Higher)
- Once downloaded and installed, you will come across Window like this. Select “New Button”
- Description section type Fire Stick. In the address section type, the IP address noted in step 3 and click on “Save”
- Once you are done with this, you will find yourself in adbLink’s main screen. As soon as you get to this point, click on “Connect”.
- Look out for your Fire stick’s IP address in the box of connected devices.
- Select ‘Install APK”
- At this point, you have to find the Kodi file that was downloaded in the first step. Once selected, a message box will pop up. Once you spot this message box, click “yes”
- If you follow the steps involved in this installation as it should be, the installation will start.
- Once the installation is done, you will receive the installed message. This will come in adbLink. Once you spot this, select ‘OK”.
At this point, you can make use of Kodi on a FireTV/Firestick device. While this process is quite complex, if you are able to follow it as it should be followed, making use of kodi Amazon fire stick will be very easy.
Install Kodi Amazon Fire Stick with the use of ES File Explorer
This method of installing Kodi on amazon Fire Stick involves making use of a File Explorer app. To get this done, simply follow the steps below;
- Authorize Developer Alternatives: To get this done, head to settings-system-developer options. Once you do this, you will discover an alternative for “Apps from Unknown Sources”. Once you discover this, turn it on. As soon as everything is done and you have successfully installed Kodi on Fire TV, you can turn it off.
- Get ES File Explorer Installed; Head to your Fire TV’s home screen. Once there, select the search option. The next thing to be done is to type “ES File Explorer”. As soon as you do this, select its icon and get it installed. You can also click on the link below
- After clicking on this link, select install. This action will ring about the download of ES File Explorer.
- Get Kodi downloaded
- Fill in the Kodi Download Link; this is the point where you fill in the Kodi download link. To get this done, simply fill in this link http://kodi.tv/downlaod.
- Begin the Download
- Select ‘Open File’ once the download is over
How do Fire TV and Fire Stick Differ
- Fire TV supports just 1080p HD. Fire TV, on the other hand, supports 1080p HD and 4K
- Fire Stick functions without the need for a wire. This makes it perfect for televisions that are mounted on the wall. It can be attached to your Television’s HDMI port. Fire TV, on the other hand, is connected to the television with the use of an HDMI cable.
- When making use of Fire TV, you can link your router with the use of the Ethernet cable as Fire TV features an Ethernet port. This is really helpful when 4K streams. Furthermore, fire TV features a Micro SD slot for improved storage. Its storage capacity is bigger than that of Fire stick.
- Firestick sometimes lags when you want to watch full videos in HD. Fire TV, on the other hand never lags.
- Due to the fact that fire stick makes use of a box, it supports an increased number of apps.
- If you are a gamer, fire TV can be used in playing complex games. Firestick, on the other hand, is only suitable for simple games. Firestick is known for its portability. This implies that it can be used with any television set in whatever part of the world you find yourself. So long you have Kodi set up on Firestick, all you need is stream whatever content you are interested in seeing on any TV of your choice.
- While firestock and firetv have many physical differences. They, however, have similar android integration and user interface. Due to this, it is never an easy task getting the contrast between the software. This is one reason the steps that work for firestick also work for fire TV.
- If you are after portability and not the quality of streaming, you can rely on Firestick to get the job done. However, if what you are after is the quality of streaming and not portability, you can count on Fire TV.
Things to do after installing Kodi on Firestick
After installing Kodi on Firestick, there are things you can do. Some of them are;
- Stream all forms of music from platforms like Apple iTunes, Soundcloud, etc. This implies that you can listen to the most recent songs on your television without paying any money. So, you do not need to wait for websites to upload songs before you can enjoy them. Once a new song is released, all you need to do is stream using Firestick
- After installing Kodi on Firestick, you can stream torrent content. Furthermore, you can watch movies in HD without paying. That’s not all, if you have IPTV set up on your Kodi, you can watch live TV without paying a dime. Interesting, isn’t it. The truth is once you have IPTV installed, you do not need to have cable connection as you can access lots of channels without parting with any money.
- Once you install Kodi on Firestick, you can look through images of top quality from pinterest and Flickr.
- You can also get the best out of sites such Hulu, Netflix, and YouTube. This is because the above named sites are synced with Kodi. All you need to do to enjoy the best of YouTube, Hulu, and Netflix is to simply log into your account.
0 comments on How to Install Kodi on Fire Stick